The building of Arsakeio was built by the Municipality of Patras in 1935, to house the homonymous School Girl's School of the Educational Society, which since its foundation in 1891 was housed in the former house of Fakiri.
The building complex has a P-shaped layout and occupies the building block bordered by Corinth, Gotsi, Parthenakou and Maizonos streets, with the configuration of a large outdoor space towards the Maizonos.
Reinforced concrete was used in its construction for the construction of the load-bearing structure, and it has three floors and a basement.
Its morphology is simple and serious, following the trends of the interwar architecture of public buildings.
Today, after the relocation of Arsakeion Schools to privately owned buildings, the complex has been given for use by the Municipality of Patras for housing and hosting cultural events.
Maizonos, Patra 262 23, Greece