The Court House of Patras is the work of the architect PD Karathanassopoulos, construction began in 1926, while its inauguration took place on 1/10/1931.
It is a prominent mansion that occupies the building block defined by Korinthou, Gounari, Maizonos and Kanari streets, with the configuration of a small patio inside.
Morphologically, it does not follow the aesthetic trends of interwar modernism of many buildings of its time, but adopts elements of classicism in a strict and imposing way, following the trend that prevailed in the construction of many imposing public mansions in European capitals of Europe.
The Courthouse is characterized by the use of morphological elements that refer to the neoclassicism of the 19th century, capitals, frames, doors, etc., thus making a "dialogue" with the older neoclassics of the city, but differentiated by the imposing volume and its scales.
Maizonos 122, Patra 262 22, Greece