The Anglican Church of Agios Andreos is located on a plot of land, which was granted to the members of the English community of Patras, at the junction of Agios Andreou and Karolou streets.
The foundation stone was laid in 1872 by the Archbishop of Patras, Cyril, and the first pastor of the church, from 1872 to 1876, was the priest Ervert Vois.
The architectural style of the church follows the Anglican standards, borrowing elements from corresponding temples in England, it has an elaborate construction of visible stone construction with elaborate architectural members.
It has a neo-Gothic style entrance from the east side of the church, while the bell tower stands out from the middle of the west side.
In recent years, as it has no religious use, it hosts various cultural events, constituting an architectural monument of the city with reference to the relations that developed in the 19th century with Western Europe.
Kapsali 16, Patras 262 23, Greece