Trion Symmachon Square is the coastal square on the waterfront of the port of Patras, in front of the main pier of Agios Nikolaos Street.
It began to take shape in 1876 when it got its name due to the three great powers, England, France and Russia, who helped in 1828 in the Greek National Liberation Struggle.
From 1914 it was renamed King Constantine Square.
On the southwest side of the square was the Customs House, which at the beginning of the 20th century was demolished and housed in a new building on the pier of Kalavryton Street (later D. Gounari), to open the coastal avenue Othonos & Amalias and to join the railway. of Agios Dionysios and Agios Andreos.
Around it were many mansions of the 19th and early 20th century, many of which functioned as hotels.
Today, many of them survive with new uses, many of which serve the economic and business life of Patras and its port.
Trion Simachon Square, Agiou Andreou, Patra, Greece