The former two-way avenue with a dividing square in between and now a pedestrian street, starts from the slope of Psilon Alonia square and ends at the beach of Agios Andreas, in the Tsivdi district.
It was originally called Filikon but later took the name of the three admirals of the allied forces, the English Codricton, the French Derigny and the Russian Eudek, who defeated the Turkish-Egyptian fleet in the naval battle of Navarino on October 20, 1827.
The central zone of Trion Navarchon is decorated with fountains, while since the interwar period there is a row of orange trees that when they bloom in spring, the whole area smells.
In recent decades, important antiquities have been discovered along the sidewalk during the excavations of the foundations of new buildings, with Sarapeion being the most important at the junction with Maizonos Street.
Today Trion Admirals is one of the most important open spaces of the urban complex of Patras that is used by the residents for their walk and entertainment.
Trion Navarchon, Patra 262 22, Greece