The triple complex of raisin warehouses has a front on Othonos-Amalias street and is defined by Karolou and Santaroza streets, while Astingos street separates them from the buildings of Agios Georgios Mills.
The buildings of the raisin warehouses have the typical morphology of buildings of similar use as it was formed in the late 19th and early 20th.
The specific buildings took their current form at the beginning of the 20th century and are an evolution of the pre-existing ones that housed various industrial activities, such as the first steam-powered giambolis (licorice) factory of Ger. Kogou (1857) and the spinning mills, spinning mills and flour mills of the Trianti brothers (1871).
The stone buildings of the raisin warehouses were formed on three levels with gabled tiled roofs.
The first raisin warehouse to the south, owned by Karamandani, was rented in 1922 by F. Barry as a place for processing and packaging raisin fruit.
The building has been declared protected by the Ministry of Culture and belongs to the Karamandani legacy and since 1988 has been used by the Municipality of Patras to house cultural events of the International Festival while in recent years after its renovation, the ground floor houses the INFO CENTER of Tourism and on the upper level there is a space for exhibitions and events of the Municipality of Patras.
The medium warehouse has been declared a protected area by the Ministry of Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works and is privately owned and has occasionally housed travel agencies. In the late 90's its interior was destroyed by fire and remains the stone shell which needs restoration and utilization.
The third raisin warehouse, located on Santaroza Street, has been declared protected by the Ministry of Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works and belongs to the complex of Agios Georgios Mills - owned by Intercity KTEL Achaia - with which it is connected by a closed metal bridge, and extends to the warehouse
Othonos kai Amalias 10-4, Patra 262 23