The Agios Georgios Mills complex is located on the Arctic side of the port and is bordered by Othonos & Amalias, Astingos, Santaroza and Norman streets.
It is also connected to the first of the Raisin Warehouses of the neighboring triplets.
The flour industry "Mills of Agios Georgios" was founded in 1927 with its headquarters in Piraeus.
The Company settled in Patras in 1936 buying the premises of the bankrupt company "Roller Mills of Patras Charalambos Triantis, continuing its activity. In addition to the already existing 6-storey building of the early 1930s (made of reinforced concrete, a typical example of interwar European modernism), a building of similar height to the side of Santaroza Street was added after ΄36, using Silo .
The Mills of Agios Georgios produced flour, semolina, and wheat processing products (bran, etc.).
In 1990 the company stopped operating while it employed 100 employees and the facilities were sold to the Intercity KTEL of Achaia.
Astiggos, Patras, Greece