The church of Agios Andreas, which belongs to the Roman Catholic doctrine, is located on Maizonos Street, near Vas. Olgas, and serves the religious needs of the large Catholic community of Patras.
In the place of the present church there was another smaller one, which was built around 1840, while next to it there was a ground floor building (now two-storey) as the residence of the pastor.
In 1925, with the care of the pastor of paternal origin, Ioannis Sinegalias, the new church was founded, according to the designs of the engineer Karavellas.
The architectural style of the church follows the western Italian style, with a simple facade, where the bell tower stands out in its center.
In the temple there are two side altars, dedicated to the Virgin of Carmel and St. Joseph.
The interior mural decoration of the church was done by the painter Nikolaos Atzaritis.
Αγίου Δημητρίου Σκιόεσσας, 264 43 Patra, GR