The church of Agios Nikolaos is located in the district of Vlateros, in Patras, at the top of the homonymous street.
The current church was built around 1890, on the site of an older church which according to historical evidence has existed in the area since the 18th century.
It is a neoclassical basilica with a bell tower on its south side and is a parish church of the district.
Inside there are hagiographies of Andreas Prionas and tributes of many Patras families who came to the protection of the Saint, due to his activities with shipping
Partheniou 33, Patra 262 25, Greece